PLUS SIZE BLOGGER BUTTON

Total Pageviews

MUSIC PLAYER


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NEWS - CARNIE WILSON STILL STRUGGLING WITH WEIGHT ISSUES AFTER GASTRIC SURGERY

Carnie Wilson Still Struggling With Weight

Jan. 3, 2012

Staff -- HispanicBusiness

Carnie Wilson wants to drop some pounds in 2012. Don't we all? But the 43-year-old Wilson Phillips singer lost 150 pounds since her gastric bypass in 1999, and is still struggling. That's one of the side effects of sober living and motherhood, apparently.

"I've had so much stress in the last year so it's really a struggle," Carnie Wilson told Fox News, as reported by TV Guide. "I can't smoke a joint. I can't have a glass of wine because I want 10 joints and 10 glasses of wine." Carnie Wilson says she doesn't hide her weight or addiction issues from her children, Lola, 6, and Luciana, 2. Wilson got sober after giving birth to Lola.

She sees herself in Lola, and it worries her.

"Lola knows I struggle with (weight). I see Lola loving sugar like all the other children but I also see her pay a little more attention like when there's a birthday party, I see her being the first in line to get the cake. I see me in her," Wilson says.

No comments: