PLUS SIZE BLOGGER BUTTON

Total Pageviews

MUSIC PLAYER


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PIC OF TUMMY AT TABLE

i LOVE to see how much my stomach has shrunk, its really hard for me to see that it has, other than clothes becoming loser, but for the most part i see the same ole me every day.

so when i get to go to steak and shake, i mark my progress for my weight loss by how many fingers i can get between my stomach and the tables edge.

this pic shows 3 fingers!


and MY view from my seat looking down between my fingers and the tables edge, i can see the floor!
to me thats a marked success.

i used to spill over the table with my stomach, i hated sitting in a booth because i was so cramped in it.
but now, i can see floor, and hold 3 fingers in between my tummy and that table!
MICHELLE

No comments: