PLUS SIZE BLOGGER BUTTON

Total Pageviews

MUSIC PLAYER


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 1, 2011

SELF PIC

just a pic of me, goofing off in the car with a camera.
ENJOY MICHELLE
i can tell i was walking that day. i have my MP3 player on my shirt and my hair looks all crazy..lol
this was prolly one of the 1st days i did this.
my face was still very full in the chin area.

i can tell you i hated it. every second of it i hated it.
1st day i walked my MP3 player quit on me about 3 songs in, which made the walking that much harder to do.
my body screamed at me, to stop, every single step i took.

i did 10 rounds and was spent. thats a mile. in an hour.
the average is 3 miles in an hour by most healthy individuals.

i did it tho, i walked.
and i had committed to walking a month to see if any major weight changed occured or not.

MICHELLE

No comments: