PLUS SIZE BLOGGER BUTTON

Total Pageviews

MUSIC PLAYER


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 3, 2011

STEAK N SHAKE PICS

when these pics were taken i was still trying to figure out how much i could eat, and had no idea about calorie allotment, in all the preperation up to my surgery, discussion about calorie intake had never happened.

i was still VERY highly in tune with the idea that i had to have as much protein as possible.

so at steak n shake they have (or had) a burger that was 2 patties, of chopped beef (very heavy with fat, you can tell) and an egg on the top of it.
i had decided to try my hardest to NOT consume any Carbs since my surgery. so i asked for this to be ...bunless.

and it came that way.
oh, AND bacon, just that much more protein.


i have since been back to my bariatirc facility and been enlightened and told my caloric intake should be between 800- 1000 cals for a day.  pretty sure this bad boy has over half of that allotment. but is it ever good!


i also had the unique chance to have a husband take some pics of me.

ENJOY!
MICHELLE


No comments: