PLUS SIZE BLOGGER BUTTON

Total Pageviews

MUSIC PLAYER


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I ALMOST FAINTED AT WALMART

 seriously.

i was talking to a woman, and about 15 minutes into the conversation, my ears began to ring and i go extreemly light-headed.

she asked me if i was diabetic, i dont know if i am or not.
its one of the reasons i want the physical to tell me if my weight has issued me into that area as well.

i had eaten as late as 3pm, and it was 6 hours later...i may have bottomed out due to lack of food.

craig went and got me a drink, with some sugar in it, and i was stable after that.

it was a very unusual expirience. the ear rinnging part was almost like being under water. i could barely hear anything. my vision was slightly off.

the funny thing was, i wasnt very hungry.

i hope i get an explination on friday about it.

MICHELLE

No comments: