PLUS SIZE BLOGGER BUTTON

Total Pageviews

MUSIC PLAYER


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I HAD A PHYSICAL ..the good, the bad, and the ugly of it all

yup, on the 26th of january i went in at 8:30 am for a physical.

JANUARY 26th IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! so, i gave myself the gift of knowledge for a helathier life
by having a physical done.

came out knowing i am 295 pounds, not 285 (like i thought) my scale sucks apparently..i need a 
digital one) 
i also found out i have diabetes....UGGH!
a YEST INFECTION (i knew about that one)
and a BLADDER INFECTION masked by the diebetes.

i did slightly discuss the option of GASTRIC BYPASS surgery with my physician and he told me a dr he knows that preforms the proceedure.

after we were there we did a few other things and got to a book store to look for some cookbooks for diabetics. i felt i needed some help.

the dr didnt discuss with me anything about diabetes. or any alternative ways to attemtpt too loose the weight.
he does want to see me again next week tho.
maybe to discuss the bloodwork the insurance company requires be sent to them.
i bet my cholesterol is OFF THE CHART!!

i had a nnormal EKG
my blood pressure was up slightly...we thought it may have been due to nerves...could eb diabetes related as well..

all-in-all my physical wasnt life threatening, aparently.

i did have a pap smear, and im sure the results of that will be discussed too.

so, if you know any healty dibetic easy-to-cook reciepes, dont hesitate to share them with me...

im also planning on schedulong the appointment to discuss the gastric byapss with the dr my physician sugested soon..be looking for posts about that as well.


MICHELLE

No comments: